• Theocentric and Christocentric theology based on exegesis of the text with sensitivity to the historical development and articulation of such doctrines.
• Commitment to the Word of God as the authority for doctrine and practice.
• Quality workmanship in my life and deed that is reflective and worthy of God’s effectual calling in my life.
• To exhibit and reflect commitment to the sovereignty of God in my speech and my actions.
• To personally develop and maintain a Biblical worldview manifested in a godly lifestyle.
• To equip the body of Christ Biblically and theologically through the teaching and preaching of the Word of God in order that God’s power would display itself in changing the natural anthropocentric worldview into a theocentric worldview and that this worldview would be reflected in transformed lifestyles to be worked out on a daily basis.
• Commitment to my marriage and my physical family as well as the extended family of God.
• Dependence and submission to the Lordship of Christ.
• To expand and disciple the body of Christ, equipping it to reproduce.
• In Summary:
o Sola Scriptura (Scripture Alone)
o Sola Gratia (Grace Alone)
o Sola Fide (Faith Alone)
o Solus Christus (Christ Alone)
o Soli Deo Gloria (For the Glory of God alone)