Saturday, April 11, 2009

Resurrection Sunday

I haven't had a lot of time to post for about two weeks now. Things have been pretty busy and at times chaotic in my life along with the regular prep work and study for church. Not only has my time been limited, I haven't felt much like writing when my creative juices are drained. Hopefully, this next week I'll pick up with a few posts.

Tomorrow is Resurrection Sunday. Here's a thought I had in my sermon prep for this week:

"There is no lofty ethical ideal or moral vision to Christianity without the hard fast truth of the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ taking place within real space and time as true history."

Something to chew on.

No comments:

"The Voyages..." Forays into Biblical studies, Biblical exegesis, theology, exposition, life, and occasionally some Star Trek...