Monday, October 7, 2013

Blog Update

New things! Visit the blog if you haven't been their recently or subscribe in an RSS. I've updated the look a bit. The sidebar is stream lined and uncluttered.

So along with my own new look of a beard (see also my updated profile picture), my blog also has a new look. It's a simple blogger template with the backdrop of J.J. Abrams' movies Enterprise in warp. Hopefully the font and style are easy to read.

I'm starting to write again Lord willing. Up until a week ago, I had only two posts for the year and had slowed down considerably at the end of August 2012 (maybe even before that). Things were happening in life that I won't go into right now. I feel like I again have some mental energy to blog a little again and hope to become more active here. At least that's the plan for now.

If you subscribe to the RSS, I'd invite you to pass along good posts. Feel free to tweet, FB and G+ them. I cautiously think I'd enjoy a little more traffic around here. (Although maybe that is selfish and comes with downsides).

Also if you have a good system of following blogs, I'd love to have a recommendation because I was using iGoogle but that is shutting down with the google reader. 

If you're a reader, I'd love to connect with you via Twitter. Send me a tweet. @tim_bertolet
Add me in a Google+ circle... or whatever.

Hoping to have some theology and Biblical studies posts in the future.
Also, I'm considering putting up some short notes from my sermon preps or previous sermons.

Looking forward to the rest of 2013 and into 2014, Lord willing.

No comments:

"The Voyages..." Forays into Biblical studies, Biblical exegesis, theology, exposition, life, and occasionally some Star Trek...